Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Hacker Day!!!!!

Today is Hacker Day! You know how Sarah got all worried about the hacker today on her blog? Well, its Hacker Day! I pulled a prank on her and I was the one who hacked her blog and it was just to scare her and get her all worked up. Well...it worked!!!!! She was SO mad and she even threatened to have the "hacker" arrested and put in jail...so she thought it was Alison, our neighbor, who did the "hacking" and called her and blamed it all on her and asked her if she had ever hacked a computer or hacked something on the computer, something that wasn't hers to begin with, and she said, "yes," and Sarah got all worked up about it, and I finally told her over the phone after dinner and she got all mad at me. I think that she is going to be mad at me tomorrow. Hahaha...wish me luck! HAPPY HACKER DAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment